Monday 28 January 2013

New Life

Congratulations old friends... and new! This piece was written to honour a new life created and born earthside recently. I love you.


New Life
 
What an honour,
To be part of a birth,
Happening at the other side of the world.

I was right there,
Awake,
In my dreams.

I witnessed a woman experiencing the primal rite,
Birth.
 
I saw the power of nature,
Of love,
On her face,
In her movements.
Saw the letting go of all the negativity,
Told to so many women.
Saw the joy in her heart.

I wished I could be there,
To guide her through,
Hold her hand,
Do something physical.
But I did something else instead.

I spoke to her soul,
Light to light.
A connection spanning half the physical world,
Like a knot of rope.
So strong.


Now I feel this connection,
This binding,
This love,
Of a new Spirit.

A child conceived in love,
Born in love,
Raised in love.


I see you little one.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment